Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
|Clayton J. Lloyd
|Serves||The Valley (capital)|
|Location||The Valley, Anguilla|
|Elevation AMSL||127 ft / 39 m|
The Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (IATA: AXA, ICAO: TQPF) (formerly known as the Anguilla Wallblake Airport) is a small international airport located on the island of Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean. It is located very close to The Valley, the island's capital. Wallblake Airport is also a featured airport in one of the Flight Simulator X game demos. It has a small terminal with no jetways and is the only airport in Anguilla.
The airport became known as the "Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport" on 4 July 2010. Its namesake was the first Anguillan aviator and founded the first Anguillan air service, Air Anguilla, which was later renamed Valley Air Service.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Sunshine||Nevis, San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas|
operated by Caribbean Helicopters
|Seaborne Airlines||San Juan|
|Tradewind Aviation||San Juan|
|Air Sunshine||Dominica–Douglas-Charles, Nevis, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Thomas, Tortola|
- Airport information for TQPF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Board, Anguilla Tourist. "Wallblake Airport Renamed Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport". Retrieved 31 August 2016.
- "Anguilla Outstation." Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on 23 December 2012.
- Boeing 737 landing Anguilla. YouTube. 19 February 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- 737 takin off from Anguilla airport. YouTube. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- http://theanguillian.com/2012/02/anguilla%E2%80%99s-airport-accommodated-category-6-aircraft/ operated by SAS Institute Incorporated
- F.I.F.A World Cup Trophy Tour: MD-83 in Anguilla (Full). YouTube. 19 October 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2015.