|Industry||Car carrier shipping|
Wallenius Lines is a privately owned Swedish shipping company. The fleet consists of 40 PCTC-Roll-on/roll-off vessels, specializing in transporting cars and trucks worldwide. The fleet is chartered and commercially operated by companies in which Wallenius Lines is a shareholder.
The company was founded in 1934 by Olof Wallenius.
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
- Wallenius Marine
- Wilh. Wilhelmsen
- American Roll-on Roll-off Carrier
- United European Car Carriers
- Nippon Yusen Kaisha
- Forslund, Lars-Erik; Bojsten, Bertil (2003). With Wallenius Lines: memories from life with Wallenius Lines told by co-workers. Stockholm: Walleniusrederierna. ISBN 916312033X.
- Svensson, Pedro (1964). Walleniusrederierna (the Wallenius Lines). Stockholm: Walleniusrederierna. OCLC 560918013.
- Wallenius-Kleberg, Margareta; Westman, Lars; Kleberg, John (1984). Wallenius Lines: Glimpses from the history of Wallenius Lines on the occasion of its 50-year jubilee November 23, 1984. Stockholm: Walleniusrederierna. ISBN 9178101301.