From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wallis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wallis (derived from Wallace) may refer to:
- Valais, a Swiss canton with the German name "Wallis"
- Walliswil bei Niederbipp, a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district, canton of Bern, Switzerland
- Walliswil bei Wangen, a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district, canton of Bern, Switzerland
- Wallis and Futuna, a French overseas department
- Wallis Island, one of the islands of Wallis and Futuna
- Wallis (Ambleston), a hamlet within the parish of Ambleston in Pembrokeshire, West Wales
- Wallis, Texas
- Wallace (disambiguation) (original form)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.