Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Wallis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wallis (derived from Wallace) may refer to:
- Wallis (Ambleston), a hamlet within the parish of Ambleston in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, United Kingdom
- Wallis, Mississippi, an unincorporated community, United States
- Wallis, Texas, a city, United States
- Wallis and Futuna, a French overseas department
- Wallis Island, one of the islands of Wallis and Futuna
- Valais, a Swiss canton with the German name "Wallis"
- Walliswil bei Niederbipp, a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district, canton of Bern, Switzerland
- Walliswil bei Wangen, a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district, canton of Bern, Switzerland
Brands and enterprises
- Wallace (disambiguation) (original form)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.