From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wallop is a social networking service.
|Look up Wallop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wallop or Wallops may also refer to:
- Farleigh Wallop, a small village and civil parish in Hampshire, England
- Middle Wallop, a village in Hampshire, England
- Nether Wallop a village in Hampshire, England
- Over Wallop, a village in Hampshire, England
- Wallops Island, Virginia, USA
- Douglass Wallop, American novelist and playwright
- Gerard Wallop, 9th Earl of Portsmouth English aristocrat
- Henry Wallop, English statesman
- John Wallop, English soldier and diplomat
- John Wallop (died 1405), MP for Salisbury (UK Parliament constituency)
- John Wallop, 1st Earl of Portsmouth (1690–1762) English aristocrat
- John Wallop, 2nd Earl of Portsmouth (1742–1797) English aristocrat
- John Wallop, 3rd Earl of Portsmouth (1767–1853) English aristocrat
- Malcolm Wallop, Republican politician and former three-term United States Senator from Wyoming
- Newton Wallop, 6th Earl of Portsmouth English aristocrat
- Robert Wallop, one of the regicides of King Charles I of England
- a British slang term for beer - possibly from "wallop the child", Cockney rhyming slang for mild.
- Wallops, an Internet Relay Chat command
- 'Wallop' : a term used by men to describe a woman as exceptionally good looking.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.