From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wallpaper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wallpaper is material used to cover and decorate interior walls.
Wallpaper may also refer to:
- Computer wallpaper, background picture on computer screens
- Wallpaper (magazine) (since 1996), cultural magazine
- Wallpaper group, two-dimensional repeated pattern analysis
- Stealth wallpaper, signal-shielding wallpaper to prevent electronic eavesdropping
- Wallpaper effect, stereoscopic illusion in which wallpaper acts as an autostereogram
- Wallpaper., pseudonym for Bay Area hip hop artist Ricky Reed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallpaper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.