From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up walls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Walls may refer to:
- The plural of wall, a structure.
- Walls (EP), a 2005 EP by The Red Paintings
- Walls (Apparat album), 2007
- Walls (An Horse album)
- "Walls" (Icehouse song), 1980
- "Walls" (Yes song), 1994
- "Walls" (The Rocket Summer song)
- "Walls (Circus)", a song by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- "Walls", a song by John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer from their 2004 album A Sphere in the Heart of Silence
- "Mury" (song) (translated as Walls), a song by Jacek Kaczmarski
- The Walls, an Irish rock band
- Walls (band), an electronic indie duo based out of London consisting of Alessio Natalizia and Sam Willis
- Walls (Gateway Worship album), 2015
- Walls, Mississippi, USA
- Walls, Ontario, neighborhood in Perry, Ontario, Canada
- Walls, Shetland, Scotland
- South Walls, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Great Wall of China, Asia, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walls.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.