|Full name||Wallyson Ricardo Maciel Monteiro|
|Date of birth||17 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Macaíba, Brazil|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 June 2015.
Wallyson began his career at ABC, and quickly became the idol of his home crowd when, with only 19 years old, scored four goals in the Campeonato Potiguar final of 2007, against its biggest rival, América, winning by 5–2. ABC won his 49th state league in history and the player finished the tournament as top scorer. Wallyson was also a major contributor to ABC access to Serie B (Brazil's national second division) making the tie-breaking goal in the last match of ABC in the competition against Bragantino, which ensured the team access. He was considered one of the main highlights of the Serie C. Due to his success, he was linked to Atlético Paranaense.
In 2008, he was traded to Atletico Paranaense. In this year, Wallyson made his debut in Serie A, however, he suffered with several injuries and failed to have a major success in his first season with his new club. But in 2009, he won the Campeonato Paranaense, being elected the breakthrough player of this competition.
On July 29, 2010 the player was presented to Cruzeiro. He was signed from a proxy club Deportivo Maldonado on loan until 2013. Cruzeiro would received 30% transfer fee if Wallyson was successfully sold. The team debut took place on August 22, in a loss to Vitória in a game for the Serie A. On 15 September he scored his first goal for the team in a victory over the Guarani, for 4–2. He played mostly as a substitute in his first year at Cruzeiro. In 2011, Wallyson was promoted to the first team, and finished as Cruzeiro's top scorer at Copa Santander Libertadores, with 7 goals. He scored two goals in the two final matches of the Campeonato Mineiro against biggest rivals Atlético Mineiro, which was his third State League title in career.
On January 11, 2013, São Paulo confirmed Wallyson for its squad. The player signed contract until December. In May 2013, however, after the elimination of Tricolor in State League and Libertadores Cup, the player was removed from staff of the club, by president Juvenal Juvêncio and coach Ney Franco.
- Campeonato Potiguar: 2007
- Campeonato Paranaense: 2009
- Campeonato Mineiro: 2011
- Campeonato Potiguar Top Scorer: 2007
- Campeonato Paranaense Breakthrough Player: 2009
- Copa Santander Libertadores Top Scorer: 2011
- "ABC divulga nota oficial sobre o caso Wallyson". www.furacao.com. 2007-05-21. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "Wallyson realiza sonho na chegada ao Cruzeiro". Cruzeiro EC (in Portuguese). 29 July 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- À espera de Vargas, São Paulo confirma a contrtação de Wallyson, ex-Cruzeiro
- "Botafogo acerta contratação do atacante Wallyson, ex-Bahia". Estádio VIP (in Portuguese). 22 January 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Wallyson chega ao Coxa [Wallyson joins Coritiba]". Coritiba's official site (in Portuguese). 6 March 2015. Retrieved 7 March 2015.