Walnut Ridge (Amtrak station)
|Location||Northwest Front and West Main Streets
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||4,731 0.7%|
Missouri Pacific Railroad Depot-Walnut Ridge
|Location||Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, USA|
|Architect||Missouri Pacific Railroad|
|NRHP Reference #||92000622|
|Added to NRHP||1992|
The Walnut Ridge Amtrak station is a train station in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, United States served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. It was originally a Missouri Pacific Railroad station and has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1992. The depot was restored in 1995 with funding made available through the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department and the Walnut Ridge Area Chamber of Commerce.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of Arkansas" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
Media related to Amtrak station Walnut Ridge, Arkansas at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Walnut Ridge, AR
- Walnut Ridge, AR from Amtrak's TexasEagle.com
- Walnut Ridge Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide—TrainWeb.org)
- Walnut Ridge (WNR)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Arkansas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|