Walnut Shade, Missouri
Walnut Shade is an unincorporated community in Taney County, Missouri, United States. It is about six miles northwest of Forsyth on U.S. Route 160. The town sits at the confluence of Bull Creek and Bear Creek. Walnut Shade is part of the Branson, Missouri Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Walnut Shade
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 62, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- Branson, Missouri 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1989
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Walnut Shade School (historical)
- "Taney County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 27, 2016.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Taney County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|