A walrus is a large, flippered marine mammal. Found to inhabit cold costal areas by nature some have also been found to venture as far inland as the foothills of a major city. They are also the only flippered mammalian creature with the ability to give you 8 straight whilst cutting the ball in both directions.
"Walrus" may also refer to:
- Barry White, who was popularly known as "The Walrus of Love"
- Craig Stadler, professional PGA Tour golfer, popularly known as "the Walrus"
- Jamie Hyneman, special effects artist and co-host of the television show Mythbusters is nicknamed "walrus"
- Paul Heyman, professional wrestling manager and promoter, humorously referred to as "the Walrus" because of his size and appearance.
- Ken Hitchcock, NHL coach, affectionately referred to as "the Walrus".
- "I Am the Walrus", a 1967 song by The Beatles
- "Walrus", a song by the industrial metal band Ministry, from their 2004 album Houses of the Molé
- "Walrus", a song by the punk rock band Unwritten Law, from their 2005 album Here's to the Mourning
- Supermarine Walrus, a British amphibious aircraft of World War II
- Westland Walrus, a British reconnaissance aircraft of the 1920s
- Walrus HULA, a heavy-lift hybrid airship studied by the American Defense Advanced Research Projects Administration (DARPA)
- HNLMS Walrus, two submarines of the Royal Netherlands Navy
- HMS Walrus, the name of two ships and one submarine of the Royal Navy
- SS Walrus, a 19th-century vessel that operated in Australia as a floating, illegal, moonshine still, before being replaced by the legal, Beenleigh Rum Distillery
- USS Walrus, three submarines of the United States Navy
- Walrus-class submarine, a type of submarine currently operated by the Royal Netherlands Navy
- Walrus (locomotive), a narrow–gauge, diesel locomotive on the Groudle Glen Railway
- Walrus Island, Pribilof Islands, a small island located east of Saint Paul Island in Alaska, United States
- Walrus Island (Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut), island in Nunavut, Canada
- Walrus Islands, are a group of craggy coastal islands in the Bering Sea, close to the northern shores of Bristol Bay, Alaska at the entrance to Togiak Bay
- Wally Walrus, a fictional, animated character who was the primary adversary of Woody Woodpecker between 1944 & 1953
- The Walrus, a Canadian general interest magazine
- Walrus (comics), a minor Marvel Comics supervillain of Spider-Man
- Walrus, a storage service included with Eucalyptus that is interface compatible with Amazon's S3.
- The walrus moustache, a style of moustache that resembles the whiskers of the walrus
- "The Walrus and the Carpenter", a poem by Lewis Carroll that appeared in his book Through the Looking-Glass
- Léon Walras, a French economist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walrus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.