Walshville Township, Montgomery County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 5, 1872|
|• Total||36.78 sq mi (95.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.75 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2)|
|Elevation||620 ft (190 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||332|
|• Density||9.4/sq mi (3.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.78 square miles (95.3 km2), of which 36.75 square miles (95.2 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
- South Litchfield Township (north)
- Hillsboro Township (northeast)
- Grisham Township (east)
- Shoal Creek Township, Bond County (southeast)
- New Douglas Township, Madison County (south)
- Staunton Township, Macoupin County (west)
- Mount Olive Township, Macoupin County (west)
- Cahokia Township, Macoupin County (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Montgomery County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|