Walter Dröscher is a physicist who worked at the Austrian Patent office (Österreichisches Patentamt). Now in retirement, he devotes most of his time to developing Heim Theory. It was in 1980 that Dröscher was introduced to the reclusive German physicist Burkhard Heim, thereby becoming one of the few physicists to collaborate with Heim.
Dröscher quickly familiarised himself with the theory and so was able to ensure that Volume II of Heim's work on Elementary Particle physics was essentially error free. Volume I contained errors that were only later corrected, with the help of Dröscher and others.
As he got to know the theory better, he saw that by re-introducing the 7th and 8th dimensions discarded from what had become Heim's 6-dimensional theory, two new forces could be derived which are related to normal gravity.
In 2005, a team consisting of Dröscher and Jochem Häuser (University of Applied Sciences in Salzgitter, Germany; Physicist & Professor of Computer Science) received one of the 21 Best Paper awards that year from the AIAA for their application of Heim-Dröscher theory to space propulsion. It is also noteworthy, that this particular award was delivered by the subcommittee of which Hauser was a member.
- Burkhard Heim's Mass Formula, Source Forge, various implentations in Excel, C, C#, Java, Pascal
- Take a leap into hyperspace, Haiko Lietz, New Scientist, January 5, 2006
- Guidelines for a Space Propulsion Device Based on Heim's Quantum Theory, Walter Dröscher1, Jochem Häuser, AIAA Paper 2004-3700, July 11, 2004
- Remarks on Burkhard Heim's IGW Successors J. Hauser and W. Droescher and their Theory, Gerhard W. Bruhn, Darmstadt University of Technology, March 29, 2006
- Rebuttal: Critiscm of a Flat Metric re: Prof. Bruhn, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany, March 7, 2006
- Volume I, Heim, Elementarstrukturen der Materie: Einheitliche strukturelle Quantenfeldtheorie der Materie und Gravitation ISBN 3-85382-008-5
(Elementary Structure of Matter: Enhanced Quantum Field Theory of Matter and Gravity)
- Volume II ISBN 3-85382-036-0
- Strukturen der physikalischen Welt und ihrer nichtmateriellen Seite, Heim, ISBN 978-3-85382-080-3
Physical Structures of the World and its Non-material Side
- Jochem Häuser, Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel, University of Applied Sciences
- High Performance Computing and Communication for Space (HPCC), Jochem Häuser is a member
- Various papers, including both Dröscher and Häuser, HPCC
- Walter Dröscher@ Astrophysics Data System.