Walter H. Hunt
His writings currently include the Dark Wing series, a military science fiction space opera, as well as numerous role-playing scenarios for various gaming companies. He is a graduate of Bowdoin College and an alumnus of Alpha Rho Upsilon fraternity at Bowdoin.
Hunt's work experience has been as a software engineer and technical writer. He also has a deep interest in history (which he studied at college), in science fiction, which he has been reading since he watched Neil Armstrong walk on the moon, and in baseball. His most recent book, A Song in Stone, explores the mystery of Rosslyn Chapel and the fall of the Templars.
Hunt is a Freemason. He lives in eastern Massachusetts with his wife and daughter.
- 2001: The Dark Wing. St Martin's Press. ISBN 0-7653-4069-0.
- 2003: The Dark Path. Tor Books. ISBN 0-7653-4564-1.
- 2004: The Dark Ascent. Tor Books. ISBN 0-7653-4982-5.
- 2005: The Dark Crusade. Tor Books. ISBN 0-7653-1117-8.
- 2008: A Song in Stone. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5067-6.
- 2015: 1636: The Cardinal Virtues by Eric Flint and Walter H. Hunt.
- Walter Hunt's Web Page
- Walter Hunt at Fantastic Fiction
- Walter H. Hunt at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|