Walter Maurer (artist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Autographed card of Walter Maurer from 1981
|Born||20 March 1942|
|Education||Carl Goessl Private College of Arts Munich (Graph.-Des.), Chamber of Crafts Munich (Master)|
|Known for||Painting, designing, modern art|
|Für den Frieden. (For Peace.), Come Together|
|Awards||Badge of Honour of the Bundeswehr|
Walter Maurer (Walter Helmut Maurer) (March 20, 1942 in Dachau, Bavaria, Germany) is a German designer and university lecturer, who is an important representative of modern cubism and expressionism in Germany.
- "FK_20080320_01" (in German). Luftwaffe.de. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Konstantin Grcic Industrial Design". Konstantin-grcic.com. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Zeitzeugen des BMW M1". Bmw-m1-club.de. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Grcic collaborated with famed painter Walter Maurer, who assisted Andy Warhol and Frank Stella on their art cars produced for BMW in the 1970′s. Maurer created all of the graphics for the tables with individual coats of lacquer sprayed by hand." http://www.psfk.com/2011/05/automotive-manufacturing-and-racing-inspire-furniture.html
- "2012 BMW Art Cars in Shoreditch". Bolide. Retrieved 2013-09-29.