||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rev. Walter Robinson Parr (May 3, 1871 – March 24, 1922) was an English-born preacher and author.
The son of Alexander and Matilda (Richards) Parr, Walter Parr was born in Liverpool, England, and graduated from the Beloit Academy in 1891, from Beloit College in 1895 and from the Chicago Theological Seminary in 1898.
- Cragin Church, Chicago, 1895-1898
- Clifton, Illinois, 1897-1900
- St. Paul Church, Chicago 1900-1905
- Whetstone Church, Anderson, Indiana, 1905-1908
- Union Church, Granite Falls, Washington, 1908-1915
- Pilgrim Church and Orchard Church, Lewiston, Idaho, 1921-1922
He wrote Unrest, which was published in 1915.
He was married on August 9, 1898 to Mary H. Weasel.
See Catherine Parr for family history.
|This biography of a United States religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|