|Castell Gwalchmai shown within Pembrokeshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• Cardiff||84.1 mi (135.3 km)|
|• London||213.2 mi (343.1 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Walwyn's Castle (Welsh: Castell Gwalchmai) is a parish and community in the county of Pembrokeshire, Wales, and is 84.1 miles (135.3 km) from Cardiff and 213.2 miles (343.1 km) from London. In 2011 the population of Walwyn's Castle was 355 with 15.2% able to speak Welsh.
- "GENUKI: Walwyn's Castle". Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- Gwalchmai Bangor University Placenames Unit (Canolfan Bedwyr); accessed 9 May 2014
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Welsh Government website; 2011 Census Returns and stats; accessed 9 May 2014
- Media related to Walwyn's Castle at Wikimedia Commons
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|