From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wamba may refer to:
Social Networking Service
- Wamba (wamba.com), a Global Social Networking site for meeting new people
- Wamba (king), a 7th-century king of the Visigoths on the Iberian peninsula
- Anaclet Wamba, a professional boxer in the Cruiserweight (190lb) division
- Ernest Wamba dia Wamba, a Senator and former rebel leader in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Philippe Wamba, an African-American writer (1971-2002)
- Wamba, Luo Reserve, a village in the Luo Reserve, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Wamba, Haut-Uele District, a town in the Haut-Uele Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Wamba Territory, an administrative area of the Haut-Uele Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Wamba, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Wamba, Kenya, a small town in Samburu District, Rift Valley Province in central Kenya
- Wamba Hospital, a hospital in Wamba, Samburu District, Kenya
- Wamba, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Nasarawa State
- Wamba, Valladolid, a municipality in the province of Valladolid, Castille and León, Spain.
- Wamba A Child of the Jungle a 1913 silent film two-reel adventure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.