|Founded||23 June 2003|
|Hubs||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport|
|Destinations||5 scheduled plus charters|
|Headquarters||Piovera, Madrid, Spain|
Wamos Air, formerly Pullmantur Air, is a Spanish airline headquartered in Madrid. It mostly operates leisure charter flights, several of them on behalf of sister company Pullmantur Cruises from its main base at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport. As of 2016[update], it is 81% owned by Springwater Capital and 19% owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
As of October 2018, Wamos Air offers scheduled flights under its own brand name to the following destinations:
- Dominican Republic
- United States
As of October 2018, the Wamos Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Wamos Air (contact)". www.wamosair.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Contact." Wamos Air. Retrieved on August 28, 2016. "WAMOS AIR SPAIN-MADRID Calle Mahonia nº2 - C.P. 28043 - MADRID"
- Page, David (16 January 2016). "Gowaii y Wamos recuperan su alianza comercial tras sellar la paz" [Gowaii and Wamos recover their commercial alliance after peaceful settlement]. Sabemos (in Spanish). Retrieved 15 April 2016.
The deal also involved the departure of Gowaii Wamos capital, selling his remaining indirect interest in the tourist company to Springwater (which controls 81% of Wamos, compared with 19% owned by Royal Caribbean).
- "Destinations". wamosair.com.
- "Wamos Air Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 3 October 2018.