From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wan)
|Look up wan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAN may refer to:
- Wide Area Network in computer networking
- Wan (surname)
- Wan language of Ivory Coast
- Wanborough railway station, in England, by station code
- World Association of Newspapers
- Wan, a character in The Boy Who Would Live Forever by Frederik Pohl
- Wan, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Van, Turkey
- Wan, a village in Sialkot District, Punjab, Pakistan
- Wan is a former name of Nanyang, Henan, a city in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.