From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wana may refer to:
- "Wana" (song), a 1977 song by Japanese group Candies
- Wana (Telecommunications), a telecommunications company in Morocco
- Waña (Peru), a mountain in Peru
- Wireless Amateur Network of Amaliada, in Amaliada, Greece
- WANA-LD, a television station licensed to Naples, Florida.
- WFZX, a radio station in Anniston, Alabama, which used the callsign WANA until 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.