|Wanako Games Chile Ltda. (2002–2010)|
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Defunct||10 November 2017|
Behaviour Interactive Chile Ltda. (Behaviour Santiago; formerly Wanako Games Chile Ltda.) was a Chilean video game developer based in Santiago. The company was founded as Wanako Games in 2002, by Esteban Sosnik, Tiburcio de la Cárcova, Santiago Bilinkis, Wenceslao Casares. The studio was first acquired by Vivendi Games in February 2007 and ended up under Artificial Mind and Movement in December 2008. When Artificial Mind and Movement was renamed Behaviour Interactive in 2010, Wanako Games was renamed Behaviour Santiago. Behaviour Santiago was shut down in November 2017.
On 20 February 2007, the studio announced that it had been acquired by Vivendi Games. After the merger between Vivendi Games and Activision that formed Activision Blizzard in July 2008, Wanako Games was sold by Activision to Artificial Mind and Movement on 15 December 2008. On 8 November 2010, Artificial Mind and Movement changed its name to Behaviour Interactive, also renaming Wanako Games to Behaviour Santiago. The studio was shut down on 20 November 2017.
|2004||Ford Virtual Racing||No||Yes||No|
|Cut to the Beat||No||Yes||No|
|Blackhawk Striker 2||No||Yes||No|
|2007||Sea Life Safari||No||Yes||Yes|
|3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures||No||Yes||Yes|
|2008||Assault Heroes 2||No||Yes||Yes|
|2009||Revenge of the Wounded Dragons||Yes||No||No|
|2010||3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2||Yes||No||Yes|
|Doritos Crash Course||No||No||Yes|
|2011||Wipeout in the Zone||No||No||Yes|
|Voltron: Defender of the Universe||Yes||No||Yes|
|Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- "Cierra el estudio de videojuegos más importante del país". latercera.com. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Boyer, Brandon. "Vivendi Acquires Wanako Games". gamasutra.com. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Caoili, Eric. "A2M Acquires Chilean Dev From Activision". gamasutra.com. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "A2M reverts to former name - Behaviour". gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Behaviour closes Santiago studio". gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved 21 July 2018.