This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Wanasthana Sajakul|
|Date of birth||9 February 1943|
|Place of birth||Narathiwat, Thailand|
|1993–1995||Thailand B (Dream Team)|
|‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 3, 2008|
Wanasthana Sajakul, also known as Big Hoy (former name: Thawatchai Sajakul) is a Thai politician and former member of parliament, former manager for the Thailand national football team from 1993 to 1996, and manager of Thailand Premier League side Chula-Sinthana FC. He has led the side to the Thailand Division 1 League, Group B title in 2007 and the Thailand Division 2 League title in 2006.
- 1993 SEA Games - Thailand
- 1994 King's Cup - Thailand B (Dream Team)
- 1995 SEA Games - Thailand
- 1996 Tiger Cup - Thailand
- 1997 SEA Games - Thailand
- Thailand Division 1 League Champions : 2007 with Chula-Sinthana FC - Group B
- Thailand Division 2 League Champions: 2006 with Chula-Sinthana FC
- Chittinand, Tor (2010-03-31). "Big Hoy makes political comeback". Bangkok Post.
|This biographical article related to Thai association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|