From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wanda is a female given name.
Wanda may also refer to:
- Wanda, Minnesota, United States
- Wanda, Missouri, United States
- Wanda, West Virginia
- Wanda Township, Nebraska, United States
- Wanda Beach, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Wanda, Burkina Faso
- Wanda, Argentina
- Wanda Mountains (完达山), in Mainland China
- Wanda River (萬大溪), in Taiwan
- Wanda (magazine), a weekly literature magazine in Warsaw
- Wanda (band), an Austrian indie pop band.
- Wanda (film), a 1971 American film
- A Fish Called Wanda, a 1988 British film
- Wanda, the fifth of Antonín Dvořák's 11 operas, based on a Polish legend
- Wanda, the title character of an 1883 novel by Ouida
- "Handa Wanda", song by The Wild Magnolias (1970)
- Wanda (ethnic group), a people in Tanzania
- 1057 Wanda, an asteroid
- Dalian Wanda F.C. (大连万达足球俱乐部), former name of Dalian Shide F.C., a football club in Dalian, China
- Wanda Group (万达集团 / 大连万达), a Chinese conglomerate
- All pages beginning with "Wanda (disambiguation)"
- All pages with a title containing Wanda (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.