Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wanda is a female given name.
Wanda may also refer to:
- Wanda, Illinois, United States
- Wanda, Minnesota, United States
- Wanda, Missouri, United States
- Wanda, West Virginia, United States
- Wanda Township, Adams County, Nebraska, United States
- Wanda Beach, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Wanda, Burkina Faso
- Wanda, Argentina
- Wanda Mountains (完达山), in Mainland China
- Wanda River (萬大溪), in Taiwan
- Wanda (crater), a crater in the Akna Montes on Venus
- Wanda (magazine), a weekly literature magazine in Warsaw
- Wanda (band), an Austrian indie pop band.
- Wanda (film), a 1971 American film
- A Fish Called Wanda, a 1988 British film
- Wanda, the fifth of Antonín Dvořák's 11 operas, based on a Polish legend
- Wanda, the title character of an 1883 novel by Ouida
- "Handa Wanda", song by The Wild Magnolias (1970)
- 1057 Wanda, an asteroid
- Dalian Wanda F.C. (大连万达足球俱乐部), former name of Dalian Shide F.C., a football club in Dalian, China
- Wanda Group (万达集团 / 大连万达), a Chinese conglomerate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.