||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
10 December 1986
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Occupation||Model, reality personality, football agent|
|Spouse(s)||Maxi López (m. 2008–2013)
Mauro Icardi (m. 2014–)
|Children||Valentino Gastón López (b. 2009)
Constantino López (b. 2010)
Benedicto López (b. 2012)
Francesca Icardi (b. 2015) Isabella Icardi (b. 2016)
She debuted on stage as a second vedette in the summer theater season of 2005–2006 in the revue Humor en Custodia. In the summer theater season of 2006–2007 she was a vedette in the revue King Corona of Jorge Corona, however, she left the revue after two months due to alleged abuse from the comedian and his wife. In 2007 she signed a contract with Showmatch's Patinando por un Sueño, and in 2009 she participated in El Musical de tus Sueños. In 2011 she participated in Patinando 2011, a contest she left to go to Italy with her husband and because of her pregnancy.
Nara was married to Sampdoria footballer Maxi López from 28 May 2008 to 6 November 2013; Nara and López divorced after López accused Nara of cheating on him, but Nara accused Maxi López of repeated marital infidelity and the Argentine magistrates ruled in favor of Nara. The couple have three sons, Valentino Gastón López (born 25 January 2009), Constantino López (born 18 December 2010) and Benedicto López (born 20 February 2012). Nara (with her sons) left Italy to return to Buenos Aires and began relationship with Inter footballer Mauro Icardi, whom she knew during his friendship with Maxi López. During the April 2014 Serie A match between Sampdoria and Inter, López notably refused to shake Icardi's hand, leading the press to dub the game "Wanda derby". Nara and Icardi subsequently married on 27 May 2014, not long after the divorce of Wanda Nara from Maxi López (which was announced on 6 November 2013) was finalised, with a small ceremony in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and a big wedding party on 7 June 2014. Nara and Icardi have two daughters, Francesca Icardi (born 19 January 2015) and Isabella Icardi (born 27 October 2016).
- "¿Cuánto valen las joyas que Wanda lleva en su muñeca?". Clarín. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Wanda Nara e Maxi Lopez si separano dopo 6 anni - Corriere dello Sport.it". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wanda Nara scarica Maxi Lopez via Twitter". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wanda Nara: "Non ho mai tradito Maxi. Lui invece anche con la governante"". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Bandini, Paolo (14 April 2014). "Maxi López loses again in Sampdoria's 'Wanda Derby' against Inter". The Guardian. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Mauro Icardi marries Wanda Nara... months after Argentinian model split from his former team-mate Maxi Lopez". Daily Mail. 28 May 2014.
- "Inter, nata la figlia di Icardi e Wanda Nara. E lui twitta dalla sala parto". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Icardi e Wanda di nuovo genitori: è nata Isabella