|Occupation||Model, media personality, football agent, showgirl.|
(m. 2008; div. 2013)
|Relatives||Zaira Nara (sister)|
Wanda Nara (born 9 December 1986) is an Argentine media personality, football agent, showgirl, television presenter and model. She married Mauro Icardi, her client and a professional footballer, in 2014.
Nara debuted on stage as a second vedette in the summer theater season of 2005–2006 in the revue Humor en Custodia. In the summer theater season of 2006–2007, Nara was a vedette in the revue King Corona of Jorge Corona; however, she left the revue after 2 months due to alleged abuse from the comedian and his wife. In 2007, Nara signed a contract with Showmatch's Patinando por un Sueño, and in 2009, she participated in El Musical de tus Sueños. In 2011, Nara participated in Patinando 2011, a contest she left to go to Italy with her then-husband Maxi López, and because of her 3rd pregnancy. In September 2018, Nara replaced Melissa Satta as showgirl in Tiki Taka - Il calcio è il nostro gioco, the Mediaset sports talk show hosted by Pierluigi Pardo and aired on Italia 1 Canale 5. and Canale 4 de Montechingolo Argentina
Nara was married to the footballer Maxi López from 28 May 2008 to 6 November 2013; Nara and López divorced after López accused Nara of cheating on him, but she accused López of repeated marital infidelity and the Argentine magistrates ruled in favor of López, assolving him from the charge of harassment against their home governess. López and Nara have three sons, Valentino Gastón López Nara (born on 25 January 2009), Constantino López Nara (born on 18 December 2010) and Benedicto López Nara (born on 20 February 2012). Nara (with her 3 sons) left Italy to return to Buenos Aires and began relationship with footballer Mauro Icardi, whom Nara knew during Icardi's friendship with López: during the April 2014 Serie A match between Lopez's Sampdoria and Icardi's Inter, López notably refused to shake Icardi's hand, leading the press to dub the game "Wanda derby". Nara and Icardi subsequently married on 27 May 2014, not long after the divorce of Nara from López (which was announced on 6 November 2013) was finalised, with a small ceremony in Buenos Aires and a big wedding party on June 7, 2014. Nara and Icardi have two daughters, Francesca (born on 19 January 2015) and Isabella (born on 27 October 2016). In addition, Nara is also Icardi's agent.
Her sister is Zaira Nara, also a model and television presenter.
|2005||Sin código||Veronica||Guest star, season 2|
|2006||Casados con hijos||Novicia Bernanda||Guest star, 1 episode (season 2)|
|2007||Showmatch Patinando por un sueño 2007||Concusant||11th eliminated|
|2009||El Musical de tus Sueños||Concusant||5th eliminated|
|2013||La pelu||Anabelle||Recurring role (season 2)|
|2017||Golpe al corazón||Guadalupe||Guest star, 2 episodes|
|2018||Especiales Musicales de Morfi||Guest Co-Host||2 programs|
|2018||Por el mundo||Guest Co-Host||1 program (season 7)|
|2018 - 2020||Tiki Taka - La repubblica del pallone||Co-Host|
|2020||Grande Fratello VIP||Opinionist||Season 4|
- "¿Cuánto valen las joyas que Wanda lleva en su muñeca?". Clarín. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Bandini, Paolo (18 February 2019). "Mauro Icardi, Internazionale and the return of unwelcome headlines". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- "Mediaset: Wanda Nara opinionista a Tiki Taka - Sportmediaset". Sportmediaset.it.
- "Wanda Nara a Tiki Taka: sarà opinionista tv". 17 August 2018.
- "Wanda Nara a Tiki Taka: l'esordio in tv a settembre".
- "Wanda Nara fa impazzire i tifosi. E sullo sfondo c'è San Siro".
- "Tiki Taka alla domenica su Canale 5. Soppresso Pressing".
- DERF, Agencia. "Se casó Wanda Nara - Agencia de Noticias DERF". Agencia de Noticias DERF.
- "Wanda Nara se casó con Maxi López". 31 October 2018.
- "Wanda Nara e Maxi Lopez si separano dopo 6 anni - Corriere dello Sport.it". Archived from the original on 16 February 2017. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wanda Nara scarica Maxi Lopez via Twitter". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Wanda Nara: "Non ho mai tradito Maxi. Lui invece anche con la governante"". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Bandini, Paolo (14 April 2014). "Maxi López loses again in Sampdoria's 'Wanda Derby' against Inter". The Guardian. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Inter, nata la figlia di Icardi e Wanda Nara. E lui twitta dalla sala parto". Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Icardi e Wanda di nuovo genitori: è nata Isabella".