Wandering Jew (disambiguation)
The Wandering Jew is a character from Christian legend.
Wandering Jew can also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Le Juif Errant (The Wandering Jew), an 1844 novel by Eugène Sue
- Le Juif errant (opera), an 1852 opera by Fromental Halévy, loosely inspired by Sue's novel
- The Wandering Jew (1923 film)
- The Wandering Jew (1933 film)
- The Eternal Jew (1934 film), a British fantasy also known as The Wandering Jew
- "The Wandering Jew" (ballad), a 17th-century English "broadside Ballad"
Three species of the spiderwort plant are known as "Wandering Jew":
- Tradescantia fluminensis, a shade-tolerant, easily regenerating invasive plant having small green leaves and white flowers, a South American native
- Tradescantia pallida, a plant bearing purple leaves, with white, pink or purple flowers
- Tradescantia zebrina, a type distinguished by leaves that feature a distinct lengthwise zebra-stripe pattern of white and green
Four species of dayflower are also known as "Wandering Jew":
- Commelina africana, or Yellow Wandering Jew, a perennial herb
- Commelina benghalensis, a perennial herb native to tropical Asia and Africa
- Commelina cyanea, a native Australian plant, common from Victoria to Queensland
- Commelina ensifolia, a native Australian plant
Other plants known as "Wandering Jew" include:
- Saxifraga stolonifera, a perennial flowering plant native to Asia and used widely as an ornamental
- Tinantia pringlei, or Mexican or Spotted Wandering Jew, a perennial plant native to Mexico
- The Eternal Jew (1940 film), a Nazi propaganda film
- The International Jew, 1920s antisemetic writings associated with Henry Ford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wandering Jew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.