|Education||Hong Kong Polytechnic University
|Known for||Chairman of China Mobile
President of the China Mobile Communications Corporation
Wang did his undergraduate and postgraduate studies both at Zhejiang University (ZJU). Wang received a master's degree of industrial management from ZJU in 1985. Wang also obtained a doctorate in business administration from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Wang was the Chief Director of the Posts and Telecommunications Bureau of Zhejiang Province in Hangzhou. In 1996, Wang became a director in the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications of People's Republic of China.
In January 2013, The GSMA announced that it had appointed Jianzhou as a senior advisor to the firm.
- "WANG JIANZHOU". Time Magazine. 1 April 2008. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- China Vitae - Wang Jianzhou's biography
- The Wall Street Journal https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304636404577297441520707470. Missing or empty
- "GSMA Appoints Former China Mobile Chairman Dr. Wang Jianzhou as Senior Advisor". GSMA. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wang Jianzhou.|
- Wang Jianzhou's biography at China Vitae (in English)
- Wang Jianzhou Profile - Forbes.com (in English)
- Mr. Wang Jianzhou: China Mobile won't build a wide range 3G network (in English)
- China Mobile Limited - EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS: Mr. Wang Jianzhou (in English)