|Occupation||Dean of the School of International Studies|
In 2002, Wang was Director of the Institute of American Studies, at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences; he was invited to the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies as endowed chair from 21 to 25 February and from 2 to 8 March 2002. at what was then known as Institute of Defence and Strategic Studies, within the Nanyang Technological University. In the 2010-11 academic year Wang was a visiting scholar at Princeton University.
Wang has served on the Board of Directors of the nonprofit Teach For China.
- Peking University School of International Studies official page
- S. Rajaratnam Professorship in Strategic Studies S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, n.d.
- About S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, n.d.
- Nick DiUlio Four new Global Scholars set to visit campus, September 16, 2010, Princeton University News
- International Crisis Group's Board of Trustees ICG website, accessed 7 April 2015
- "The FP Top 100 Global Thinkers". Foreign Policy. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 28 November 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- http://www.tfchina.org/about-tfc/board-directors Archived July 9, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Yoichi Kato Interview with Wang Jisi: China deserves more respect as a first-class power The Asahi Shinbun, October 5, 2012
- Wang Jisi, “Xi jin: zhong guo di yuan zhan lue de zai ping heng (‘Marching Westwards’: The Rebalancing of China’s Geostrategy),” Global Times, October 17, 2012
- Marching Westwards: The Rebalancing of China’s Geostrategy[dead link]
|This Chinese academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|