Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wanli may refer to:
- Wanli Emperor (1563–1620), Chinese emperor of the Ming Dynasty
- Wanli District, Nanchang, district of Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
- Wanli District, New Taipei, a district in New Taipei, Taiwan
- Wan Li (1916–2015), Chinese official
- Fang Hui (1227–1307), or Wanli, Chinese historian
- Wanli River tributary of the Hualien River in Taiwan
- Wanli Education Group, group in Zhejiang, China
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wanli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.