From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wannabee)
|Look up wannabe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wannabe or Wanna Be is a pejorative for a person who wishes to be or do something, but lacks the qualifications, experience or talent.
Wannabe may refer to:
- "Wanna Be" (album), a 2012 album by AOA
- "Wannabe" (song), a 1996 song by the Spice Girls
- "Wanna Be", a 2007 song by Dizzee Rascal, from the album Maths + English
- Wannabes (film), a 2000 crime drama
- The Wannabes, a 2003 Australian comedy film
- Wannabe (film), a 2005 comedy
- Wannabe (TV series), a British television reality series
- "Wannabe" (CSI: Miami), the 18th episode of the 2003/04 season
- "Wannabe" (D:TNG episode), a 2002 episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wannabe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.