From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Want, Wanter, want, wanter, or wanting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Want, in economics, is something that is desired.
Want or The Want may also refer to:
- Want (3OH!3 album), 2008
- Want (Rufus Wainwright album), 2005
- "Want" (Natalie Imbruglia song), 2009
- "Want!" (Berryz Kobo song), 2012
- "Want", song by Adam Lambert
- "Want", song by Disturbed from The Sickness
- The Want (DC band), a rock/psychobilly band
- The Want (New Jersey band), a stoner/blues rock band
- Wanting Qu (born 1983), Chinese-Canadian performer
- The Want (film), a 2001 film written and directed by Bernard White
- Want, character in Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol
- Wanting (novel), a 2008 novel by Richard Flanagan
- WANT, an FM radio station in Lebanon, Tennessee
- "Want", television series episode, see Law & Order: Criminal Intent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Want.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.