|Single by Sugarland|
|from the album Enjoy the Ride|
|Released||August 21, 2006|
|Format||CD, digital download|
|Sugarland singles chronology|
"Want To" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music duo Sugarland. It was released in August 2006 as the first single from the album Enjoy the Ride. It was their first single not to feature former member Kristen Hall, although Jennifer Nettles had previously been featured on Bon Jovi's Number One country hit, "Who Says You Can't Go Home", the song was also the first regular Number One hit of Sugarland's career in the U.S., spending two weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts in late 2006. The duo's members, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush, wrote the song along with Bobby Pinson. The song has sold 856,000 copies in the US as of April 2013.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||32|
|US Billboard Pop 100||49|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||45|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||48|
- Tom Bukovac – electric guitar
- Brandon Bush – organ
- Kristian Bush – acoustic guitar, mandolin, background vocals
- Dan Dugmore – Dobro
- Kenny Greenberg – electric guitar
- Tony Harrell – Mellotron, organ
- Greg Morrow – drums, percussion
- Jennifer Nettles – acoustic guitar, lead vocals, background vocals
- Glenn Worf – bass guitar
- Paul Grein (April 17, 2013). "Week Ending April 14, 2013. Songs: PSY Gallops Back". Yahoo Music (Chart Watch). Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "Sugarland – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Sugarland.
- "Sugarland – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Sugarland.
- "Best of 2006: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2006. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
- "Best of 2007: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2007. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
by Rascal Flatts
|Billboard Hot Country Songs
December 23–30, 2006
by Brad Paisley
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|