From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wap)
|Look up WAP or wap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network and to each other
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Web Application Proxy, Web Application Proxy is a role service of the Remote Access server role in Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Weak anthropic principle, in astrophysics and cosmology
- Weatherization Assistance Program, for US energy costs
- Western Australian Party, a political party in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.