From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wapiti, or elk, are a species of large deer.
Wapiti may also refer to:
- Boulder darter (Etheostoma wapiti), a species of fish
- Wapiti Pass, a mountain pass in British Columbia, Canada
- Wapiti River, a river in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Wapiti Lake Provincial Park, a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada
- Wapiti Ranger Station, a ranger station in Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming, United States
- Grande Prairie Wapiti, a provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada
- Wapiti, Wyoming, a town in Wyoming, United States
- Westland Wapiti, a British military aeroplane built in the 1920s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wapiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.