From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wappinger were an American tribe native to eastern New York.
Wappinger may also refer to:
- Wappinger, New York, a town named for the tribe
- Wappingers Falls, New York, a village located in the Town of Wappinger and the Town of Poughkeepsie
- Wappinger Creek, a tributary of the Hudson River
- Wappingers Central School District
- Kieft's War, also known as the Wappinger War, a 17th-century conflict between the Dutch and the Native Americans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wappinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.