From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from War Dogs (disambiguation))
|Look up war dog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
War Dogs, or wardog, or variant, may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fictional entities
- Wardog, a fictional team from the videogame Ace Combat 5, see Razgriz Squadron
- WARDOG, a fictional character from the videogame series SOCOM (series)
- WarDog, a fictional character from the comic SpyCat
- The Wardogs, a fictional team from the videogame Manhunt (video game)
- War Dogs (1942 film), an American film directed by S. Roy Luby
- War Dogs (1943 film), an animated short subject by Hanna-Barbera
- War Dogs (2016 film), an American film directed by Todd Phillips
- War Dogs (2013) by Kathryn Selbert, a children's picture book about Winston Churchill and his WWII-era poodle.
- War Dogs (2014), a science-fiction novel by Greg Bear.
- Dogs in warfare, the use of dogs in combat
- Mercenaries, soldiers who take part in a conflict for personal gain
- Columbus Wardogs, defunct arena football (gridiron) team from Columbus, Georgia, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War Dogs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.