War Horse (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from War horse (disambiguation))
|Look up warhorse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A war horse is a horse used for fighting, including light and heavy cavalry, reconnaissance, logistical support, or in individual combat.
War Horse or Warhorse may also refer to:
- War Horse (novel), a children's novel by Michael Morpurgo
- Warhorse (British band), a British hard rock band
- Warhorse (American band), an American heavy metal band
- Warhorse , an album released in 2012 by the Dutch band Picture
- War Horse (American football) or Bob Hill (1891–19??), professional football player
- HMH-465 or Warhorse, a USMC helicopter squadron
- Warhorse, a novel by Timothy Zahn
- Warhorse Studios, a Czech video game company
- Warhorse, a veteran soldier
- Courser (horse), a fast medieval horse ridden by knights and men-at-arms
- Destrier, a medieval horse ridden by knights in battle and tournaments
- James Longstreet or "Old War Horse"
- Horses in the Middle Ages
- Horses in East Asian warfare
- History of the horse in South Asia
- Horses in the Napoleonic Wars
- Horses in World War I
- Horses in World War II
- History of the horse in Britain
- Horse artillery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War Horse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.