War on Peace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
First edition cover
|Audio read by||Ronan Farrow|
|Cover artist||T. Francois (art)|
Steve Attardo (design)
|Subject||Foreign policy of the United States|
|Publisher||W. W. Norton & Company|
|April 24, 2018|
|LC Class||JZ1480 .F37 2018|
Publishers Weekly wrote, "Farrow doesn't quite demonstrate how diplomacy would succeed in quagmires like Afghanistan, but his indictment of the militarization of American foreign policy is persuasive."
- "War on Peace (Audiobook) by Ronan Farrow". Audible. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- "Arm The Eagle's Claw with Scrap of All Kinds". Tulane University Digital Library. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- Ronan Farrow (April 24, 2018). War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence. W. W. Norton. p. 252. ISBN 978-0-393-65211-6.
- "War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence by Ronan Farrow". W. W. Norton & Company. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- "In His First Book, Ronan Farrow Laments the Decline of Diplomacy". The New York Times. 2018-05-09. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- Coughlin, Con (2018-05-18). "Ronan Farrow has bitten off more than he can chew – War on Peace, review". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- Brooks, Rosa (2018-05-18). "Review | The dangers of devaluing diplomacy and overvaluing the military". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- "Nonfiction Book Review: War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence by Ronan Farrow". Publishers Weekly. May 7, 2018. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
|This article about a book on international relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|