Warabi can have several meanings, including:
- Warabi, Saitama, a Japanese city
- Monjon, a type of rock-wallaby also called "warabi"
- Bracken (warabi), Japanese bracken fern
- Warabimochi, a wagashi traditionally made from warabi and served with kinako and kuromitsu
- Warabi, a Momi-class destroyer commissioned in 1921 and lost in collision with the light cruiser Jintsū off Cape Miho in 1927
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.