From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Waratah is a genus of shrubs native to southeastern Australia.
Waratah may also refer to:
- Waratah, New South Wales, a suburb of Newcastle
- Waratah, Tasmania, a town in northwest Tasmania
- Waratah Bay, a bay in Victoria, Australia
- SS Waratah, a steamer that mysteriously disappeared in 1909
- The Warratahs, a country-rock band from New Zealand
- New South Wales Waratahs, a Super Rugby team
- Waratah motorcycles manufactured in Sydney
- Sydney Trains A set, a type of multiple unit electric train Sydney branded as Waratah
- Waratah (steam tug), part of the Sydney Maritime Museum and Sydney Heritage Fleet
- A type of Steel fence post in New Zealand and Australia
- Waratah West, New South Wales, another suburb of Newcastle
- Waratah-Wynyard Council, a Local Government Area in northwest Tasmania
- Waratah Bay, Victoria, a town is southeast Victoria (Australia)
- Waratah Australian Basketball League in New South Wales
- Waratah National Park, the fictional setting for "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waratah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.