Waratah railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Waratah railway station, New South Wales)
Station looking east in July 2013
|Location||Station Street, Waratah
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||165.96 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||9 March 1858|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hamilton (Newcastle)|||
|2||services to Maitland, Telarah, Dungog, Muswellbrook & Scone|||
Newcastle Buses operate two routes via Waratah station:
- Waratah Station NSWrail.net
- Station Names. Date of opening, closing and/or change of name. Public Transport Commission of New South Wales Administrative Branch (Archives Section) (3rd ed.). February 1979 . p. 34.
- "Hunter line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 18 April 2015.
- "Route 104 timetable" (PDF). Newcastle Buses. 17 October 2010 [Reprinted May 2014].
- "Routes 226, 230, 231 and 235 timetable" (PDF). Newcastle Buses. 20 October 2013.