(Redirected from Warchild)
|Look up war child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
War Child or Warchild may refer to:
- Child soldiers, children who are used in war, as soldiers or in combat support
- Military brat, military slang for a child or teenager of a military family
- Refugee, children who are refugees of war
- War children, a child born to a native parent and a parent belonging to a foreign military force
- War Child (charity), a Dutch, British and Canadian charity that helps children who are victims of warfare
- Warchild, a 1982 novel by Richard Bowes
- Warchild (novel), a 2002 science fiction novel by Karin Lowachee
- Warchild (Doctor Who), a 1996 Doctor Who spin-off novel by Andrew Cartmel
- Warchild (Star Trek), a 1994 novel by Esther Friesner
- Warchild (film), a 2006 German-Bosnian film by Christian Wagner
- War Child (album), a 1974 album by Jethro Tull featuring the song "War Child"
- Warchild (album), a collection of songs by Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone
- "War Child" (Blondie song), a 1982 song by American band Blondie
- "War Child", a song by The Cranberries from the album To the Faithful Departed
- The Help Album, a charity album compiled by the War Child charity
- "War Child", a song by Hollywood Undead from the album "Day of the Dead"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War Child.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.