From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up warder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Warder may refer to:
- Warder, Netherlands, a village in the municipality of Zeevang
- Warder, Germany, a municipality in Schleswig-Holstein
People with the surname
- A. K. Warder (Anthony Kennedy Warder, 1924–2013), scholar of Indology
- Frederick L. Warder (1912–1980), New York politician
- John Aston Warder (1812–1883), physician, Forrester, and horticulturist
- Laurie Warder (born 1962), former professional tennis player from Australia
- Luther Warder (1841–1902), former mayor of Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Marie Warder (born 1927), founder and former President of the Hemochromatosis Society of South Africa
- Warder (Wheel of Time), from the novels by Robert Jordan
- Warder Mansion, Washington, D.C.
- Yeomen Warders, ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.