Wargaming's headquarters in Nicosia
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Founded||2 August 1998Minsk, Belarusin|
|Victor Kislyi (CEO)|
|Products||World of War series|
(World of Tanks
World of Warplanes
World of Warships)
Number of employees
Wargaming Group Limited (also known as Wargaming.net) is a Belarusian video game company headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. The group operates across more than 20 offices globally and development studios, the largest of which is located in Minsk, where the company originated from. Initially focused on turn-based strategy and real-time strategy games, Wargaming switched to developing free-to-play online action games in 2009, including the military-themed team-based game World of Tanks.
Wargaming was founded by Victor Kislyi in Minsk on 2 August 1998, intending the company as a developer of strategy video games. The company's first project was DBA Online—the digital version of a miniature tabletop rule set De Bellis Antiquitatis—launched in 2000. Wargaming started working on its first full-scale commercial project—the sci-fi turn-based strategy game Massive Assault, in March 2002. Over the course of five years, the company shipped five projects within the Massive Assault franchise.
On 16 November 2007, Wargaming acquired the Minsk-based developer Arise. In December 2008, the company released its first real-time strategy Operation Bagration. On 16 April 2009, Wargaming started working on real-time strategy game Order of War. It was published by Square Enix on 18 September 2009. On 12 August 2010, the company released its first online title, World of Tanks. On 12 April 2011, World of Tanks was released in North America and Europe.
In 2011, Wargaming relocated its headquarters from Minsk to Nicosia, Cyprus. Since 17 August 2015, these headquarters are located in the Wargaming HQ building, formerly known as the President building, located near the Presidential Palace in Nicosia. European operations headquarters, known as Wargaming Europe, were established in Paris, France, in July 2011. On 3 August 2011, the company created a direct presence in North America by opening an office in San Francisco. At E3 2011, Wargaming announced the follow-up to World of Tanks, the flight combat online action game World of Warplanes. At Gamescom 2011, the company unveiled the third part of its military saga—the naval action online game World of Warships. In October 2011, Wargaming announced the online collectible card MMO game World of Tanks: Generals. Throughout 2011, Wargaming joined strategic partnerships with Persha Studia, Lesta Studio and DAVA Consulting, with each operating separate projects under Wargaming.
On 21 February 2012, the Android version of World of Tanks Assistant, the mobile application for World of Tanks, went live in Europe and North America. In May 2012, Wargaming entered the Korean games market by opening a subsidiary office in Seoul. Wargaming embarked on a rebranding initiative and announced the Wargaming.net service, which will unite its games and services into a single battle universe in June 2012. On 7 August 2012, Wargaming acquired Australian company BigWorld Technology which brought development of the middleware for its MMO projects in-house. In an annual report for the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) in 2012, Wargaming's revenue was declared to be 217.9 million Euro, with a net profit of 6.1 million Euro. Wargaming's shares were delisted from the CSE in 2015, and it remains a privately held company to date.
Wargaming moved into the console market by acquiring Day 1 Studios on 29 January 2013. Renamed Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore, the studios are currently developing World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition (February 2014), Xbox One (July 2015) and PlayStation 4 (January 2016). On 12 February 2013, Wargaming announced its own eSports league, the Wargaming.net League. The company acquired Gas Powered Games on 14 February 2013. On 26 March 2013, Wargaming announced World of Tanks Blitz, a mobile MMO game centered around tank combat available for smartphones and tablets. The game was released on iOS in June 2014. As of 2016, World of Tanks Blitz is available on iOS, Android, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. Wargaming branched into the Japanese games market by opening an office in Tokyo on 29 May 2013. On 22 July 2013, the company bought Total Annihilation and Master of Orion intellectual properties from the Atari bankruptcy proceedings.
In July 2015, Wargaming launched WG Labs as a division that would act as a third-party publisher to outside developers. The creation of the division was primarily driven by Wargaming's partnership with independent studio NGD Studios and their game, Master of Orion. In October, the company also rebranded DropForge, a Bellevue, Washington-based mobile game studio founded in 2013 by David Bluhm, as WG Cells. WG Cells was shut down in August 2016.
Wargaming's WG Labs division released a reimagining of Master of Orion in August 2016. The game was developed by the Argentine NGD Studios. In November 2016 Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly announced a new strategic partnership that will see Total War: ARENA published worldwide. As of 2016, Wargaming owns a significant share of the Hellenic Bank (Daniel S. Loeb's Third Point Group is the other major shareholder of the Cyprus-based Bank) and has shown an interest in purchasing land property assets in Cyprus for its use and investment purposes. Wargaming has become the largest taxpayer within Cyprus.
In May 2017, Wargaming found itself amidst controversy when it was claimed that one of its employees had threatened to file a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) claim against YouTube gaming content creator SirFoch over his scathing review of a World of Tanks premium tank. In 2017, Wargaming started a mobile games division called Wargaming Mobile. In February 2018, Wargaming America closed its Emeryville offices, cutting 100 jobs.
- BigWorld in Sydney, Australia; acquired in August 2012.
- Lesta Studio in Saint-Petersburg, Russia; acquired in 2011.
- Persha Studia in Kiev, Ukraine; founded in 2000, acquired in 2011.
- Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore in Chicago, Illinois, and Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.; founded as Day 1 Studios, acquired and renamed in January 2013.
- Wargaming Minsk in Minsk, Belarus; the original and largest studio of Wargaming, established in 1998.
- Wargaming Mobile; established in June 2017.
- Wargaming Berlin in Berlin, Germany; established in 2017.
- Wargaming Copenhagen in Copenhagen, Denmark; founded as Hapti.co as a subsidiary of IO Interactive, acquired and renamed in September 2017.
- Wargaming Helsinki in Helsinki, Finland; founded as Boomlagoon in 2012, acquired and renamed in December 2016.
- Wargaming Moscow in Moscow, Russia; established in October 2017.
- Wargaming UK in Guildford, England; established in September 2018.
- Wargaming Seattle in Redmond, Washington, U.S.; founded as Gas Powered Games in May 1998, acquired in February 2013, renamed in March 2013, and closed down in 2018.
|2000||DBA Online||Wargaming||Turn-based strategy|
|2003||Massive Assault||Turn-based strategy|
|2004||Massive Assault Network||Turn-based strategy|
|2005||Massive Assault: Domination||Turn-based strategy|
|2006||Massive Assault Network 2||Turn-based strategy|
|2007||Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power||Turn-based strategy|
|2009||Order of War||Square Enix||Real-time strategy|
|2010||Order of War: Challenge||Wargaming||Real-time strategy|
|2011||World of Tanks||Wargaming||Massively multiplayer online game|
|2013||World of Warplanes||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2014||World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2014||World of Tanks Blitz||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2015||World of Warships||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2015||World of Tanks: Xbox One Edition||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2015||World of Tanks Generals||Wargaming||Turn-based collectible card game|
|2016||Smash Squad||WG Cells|
|2016||Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars||WG Labs||Turn-based strategy|
|2016||Hybrid Wars||WG Labs||Top-down shooter|
|2018||World of Warships Blitz||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
|2019||Pagan Online||Wargaming||Hack'n'Slash ARPG|
|2019||World of Warships Xbox One and PlayStation 4||Wargaming||Multiplayer online action game|
Since 2013, Wargaming runs its own esports organisation, the Wargaming.net League, which serves as a platform for World of Tanks pro-gamers, with each tournament year broken down into several seasons featuring a series of online and offline events that culminate in a massive online tournament, Grand Finals.
Military history activities
Wargaming is involved in a number of projects to preserve military cultural heritage, including:
- The restoration of the sole surviving Maus super-heavy tank together with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum. Later, a museum open letter was published saying: "Central Museum of Armored Vehicles” of the Ministry of Defense of Russian Federation officially states, that the information of the restoration works on the tank “Maus”, which appeared in various mass media, is not true."
- The recovery of the world's last remaining Dornier Do 17, now on display at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, United Kingdom.
- The Wargaming Education Center at the Tank Museum at Bovington, United Kingdom.
- Annual Memorial Day events in North America. Donating revenue from select in-app purchases to charities, including AMVETS, Homes for Our Troops, and Military Families Fund.
- The ongoing sponsorship of the USS Iowa, docked in the Port of Los Angeles, California.
- Fundraising for restoration projects at the Tank Museum at Bovington, United Kingdom. Proceeds from special premium shop packages are donated to the museum and used to restore the museum's current fleet of operational vehicles and to buy the highly specialised tools required to service them.
- A 25-hour streaming marathon at Wargaming West to raise money for children's hospitals and other children's charities (November 2013).
- The Grace After Fire charity stream in North America. Assisting women veterans transitioning from military service, providing resources and a space to connect, renew, and heal.
- Restored of one of four remaining AC-1 Sentinel tanks, now located in the Australian Armor & Artillery Museum, Cairns (March 2016).
VR and AR content
As part of its simulation initiatives, Wargaming is exploring virtual and augmented reality technologies. In early 2015, the company worked with Google to record and portray a 1941 battle in 360° for the Google Cardboard mobile HMD. This was followed by a series of panoramic tours of WWII tanks, Virtually Inside the Tanks Retrieved, filmed in co-operation with Google and The Tank Museum in Bovington. Available via the Littlstar VR cinema network, the series currently includes the T-34-76, the M4 Sherman "Fury" from the Brad Pitt movie of the same name, the Type 59, Leopard 1, and the Chieftain. Each video also offers a tour with Wargaming military specialists Richard Cutland and Nicolas Moran.
To honour Victory Day, Wargaming released the War Knows No Nation video. The video rekindles the memories of three veteran World War II tankers, blending live action panorama footage with CG scenes for the very first time. In spring 2016, Wargaming worked with the National Museum of the Royal Navy, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and honoured the anniversary of the Battle of Jutland with an augmented reality app: HMS Caroline AR Experience. To congratulate Russians on Navy Day, Wargaming created a PortHub augmented reality mobile app that allowed users take snapshots with warships. As part of the 100 Years of Tanks celebration, Wargaming presented the Virtually inside the First Tanks 360° video that featured a walkthrough of Bovington's collection of early tanks, enhanced by World of Tanks in-game scenes and the free Tank 100 mobile app. Another in its range of 360° videos, Virtual Inside the Warships, features HMS Cavalier amongst others.
- Best Game Developer Award at GDC Russia 2009 (KRI-2009).
- Media Award at GDC Russia 2009 (KRI-2009).
- Best Game Developer Award at GDC Russia 2010 (KRI-2010).
- Special Award from the Industry at GDC Russia 2011 (KRI-2011).
- Industry Excellence Award at GDC Russia 2012 (KRI-2012).
- Best Game Developer Award at GDC Russia 2012 (KRI-2012).
- Makuch, Eddie (25 February 2016). "Gaming Has a New Billionaire". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 2 December 2017.
- "20 Years of Wargaming". Total War: Arena. 2 August 2018.
- Joystiq Staff (17 January 2013). "Hit List Q&A: Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi". Engadget.
- Scott Parrino. Interview: Massive Assault In-Depth. Wargamer.com August 2003. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Elisabeth Cardy. How Wargaming.net launched itself to the top Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Joystiq.com September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.4. Nicholas Yanes.
- Wargaming's Sergey Burkatovskiy on World of Tanks and Working in the F2P MMO Market Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Gamesauce.org July 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Wargaming history Archived 24 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Wargaming.com Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Order of War Set to Invade North America in September". Ca.ign.com. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- "World of Tanks released". Bit-tech.net. 12 April 2011. Archived from the original on 6 September 2017. Retrieved 4 March 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wargaming Buys President Tower". Goldnews.com.cy. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming Headquarters to Be Transferred at President Building". Goldnews.com.cy. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Wargaming.net Expands to Europe Archived 21 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Ign.com July 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Joe Martin.World of Warplanes announced Archived 31 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Bit-tech.net June 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Jim Rossingnol.Full Ahead: World of Battleships Announced Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Rockpapershotgun.com August 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Wargaming.net and DAVA Join Forces Archived 21 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Ign.com June 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Justin Olivetti.World of Tanks iOS app rolls off the factory line Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Massively.joystiq.com February 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Craig Chapple. Wargaming.net continues growth with Seoul office Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Develop-online.net May 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Jef Reahard. Wargaming.net to unify all its titles in a 'single MMO battle realm' Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Massively.joystiq.com June 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Press Release posted by Curtis Szmania. Wargaming.net announces a global battle portal Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Wargamer.com June 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Craig Chapple. Wargaming.net acquires BigWorld for $45m Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Develop-online.net August 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Dean Takahashi. Wargaming acquires BigWorld middleware firm for $45M (exclusive) Archived 25 May 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Venturebeat.com August 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Strategies for playing at war: World of Tanks revenues have soared from €18m in 2011 to €218m last year Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Bambooinnovator.com June 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Ben Maxwell. Wargaming acquires Fracture dev Day 1, opens Chicago studio Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Edge-online.com January 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Dave Tach. Wargaming.net acquires FEAR 3 developer Day 1 Studios to form Wargaming West Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Polygon.com January 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Charlie Hall. World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition: Wargaming's phenomenon comes to the console Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Polygon.com June 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Tori McGrath. Wargaming.net League Announced for World of Tanks Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Gamebreaker.tv February 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Laura Parker. World of Tanks Blitz coming to smartphones and tablets Archived 20 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Gamespot.com March 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Polygon World of Tanks Blitz launches globally on iOS June 26 Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine Polygon.com Jane 2016.
- Venturebeat World of Tanks Blitz launches on Android with cross-platform iOS gameplay Archived 10 December 2016 at the Wayback Machine venturebeat.com December 2014.
- Wargaming BLITZ IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR WINDOWS 10! Archived 11 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine wotblitz.com December 2015.
- Thearmoredpatrol WoT Blitz Released on Mac OS Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine thearmoredpatrol.com March,2016.
- Wargaming expands with new Tokyo office Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Destructoid.com May 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Adam Solo. Wargaming Takes Master of Orion, Stardock Gets Star Control Archived 14 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Spacesector.com July 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Wargaming enters publishing with WG Labs". Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Weber, Sebastian (21 December 2016). "The Creation of WG Labs". Making Games. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Francis, Bryant. "Wargaming shuts down Bellevue-based WG Cells". Gamasutra.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- DEAN TAKAHASHI (25 August 2016). "Wargaming shuts down its WG Cells mobile studio". Venture Beat. Archived from the original on 27 December 2016. Retrieved 10 October 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly Announce Strategic Partnership – Events – News – Wargaming". Wargaming.com. Archived from the original on 22 June 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Victor Kislyi interview about closing of WG LLP". Thearmoredpatrol.com. 16 June 2017.
- "Wargaming apologise for accusing YouTuber of hate speech over critical World of Tanks video". Ocgames.sn. Archived from the original on 23 May 2017. Retrieved 4 March 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wargaming opens mobile division to develop and publish mobile games". Archived from the original on 8 October 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wargaming America slashes more than 100 Emeryville jobs". 16 February 2018. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming acquires BigWorld middleware firm for $45M (exclusive)". 7 August 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "PressReader.com – Your favorite newspapers and magazines". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Данилов, Олег Данилов Олег. "Persha Studia: фабрика игр в центре Киева". Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming acquires Day 1 Studios for $20M to move into console games". 29 January 2013. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming opens mobile publishing division". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- GamesWirtschaft (13 November 2018). "Wargaming Mobile: Berlin-Niederlassung wächst auf 60 Mitarbeiter". Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 January 2019. Retrieved 27 December 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|dead-url=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- McAloon, Alissa. "Mobile dev Boomlagoon acquired by Wargaming as Wargaming Helsinki". Gamasutra.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming opens new Moscow mobile studio". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming opens UK studio for new MMO". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Kerr, Chris. "Wargaming acquires UK studio Edge Case Games". Gamasutra.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Wargaming UK acquires Edge Case Games". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Tach, Dave (14 February 2013). "Wargaming acquires Wildman developer Gas Powered Games". Polygon.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Kollar, Philip (29 March 2013). "Gas Powered Games may be renamed Wargaming Seattle, working on a free-to-play MMO". Polygon.com. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Serrano, Zulai; Serrano, Zulai (24 May 2018). "Wargaming Seattle Shutting Down, Impacting 150 Studio Employees". Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Karmali, Luke (4 February 2014). "World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Release Date Announced". IGN. Archived from the original on 8 August 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Renaudin, Clement (24 June 2016). "After a lengthy soft launch, fling-em-up Smash Squad is out worldwide on iOS". Pocket Gamer.
- Samit Sarkar Wargaming.net League announced for World of Tanks competitive play with $2.5M prize pool Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Polygon February 2013. Retrieved September 2016
- Russian Kubinka Tank Museum to Restore Maus Super-Heavy Tank Together with Wargaming Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Gamershell.com. April 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "Wargaming to Help Recreate the Legendary Maus". Mmorpg.com. World of Tanks News. April 2014. Archived from the original on 4 March 2018. Retrieved 22 August 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Silentstalker (12 May 2014). "Kubinka Museum says "Fuck You" to Maus Restoration Hype". For The Record.
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Piratesahoy.net. May 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Wargaming to Sponsor Education Center at the Tank Museum in Bovington, England Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Worldoftanks.com. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Wargaming.net Celebrates National Military Appreciation Month with Charity Drive Archived 4 June 2016 at the Wayback Machine.Gamepolitics.com. May 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Wargaming America to Bring History Alive with Virtual Ship Battles aboard the USS IOWA Archived 21 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Pacificbattleship.com. June 2012.
- Wargaming.net Teams up with The Tank Museum at Bovington Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Worldoftanks.eu. June 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Wargaming West – Rolling Out for Charity – this weekend! Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com. October 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Grace After Fire Charity Stream Archived 26 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Worldoftanks.com. April 2014. Retrieved 2014.
- "Wargaming Finishes AC1 Sentinel Restoration — GamingShogun". 23 March 2016. Archived from the original on 5 June 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- JEFF GRUBB World of Tanks developer reenacts a 1941 battle for 360-degree video and virtual reality Archived 27 July 2017 at the Wayback Machine. venturebeat.com September 2015. Retrieved September 2016
- Wargaming.net Plunge into the Heart of Battle with the First Virtual Reality Tank Battle Reenactment Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Wargaming.com 2016. Retrieved September 2016
- Wargaming.net World of Tanks and Google Invite You into a Virtual World! Archived 12 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. worldoftanks.eu June 2015. Retrieved September 2016
- Tanks, World of. "Experience This Steel Warrior Of A Tank In Action". Littlstar. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Tanks, World of. "Go Inside The Same Tank Brad Pitt And His Crew Manned In 'Fury'". Littlstar. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Tanks, World of. "Experience The Mighty T-55 In Tour With Wargaming At Tankfest". Littlstar. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Tanks, World of. "Tour The Incredible Leopard 1 Tank And Explore The Action". Littlstar. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- Tanks, World of. "Jump Inside The British Army's Main Battle Tank And Be Transported Into Action In A Way You Didn't Think Was Possible". Littlstar. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- JAMIE FELTHAM RetrievedRetrieved Reveals World of Tanks VR Experience Archived 11 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. vrfocus.com June 2015. Retrieved September 2016
- UNDER THE RADAR ‘War Knows No Nation’: WWII in VR Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. undertheradar.military.com May 2016. retrieved September 2016
- History of War Jutland survivor HMS Caroline comes to life at the National Museum of the Royal Navy Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. historyanswers.co.uk June 2016. Retrieved September 2016
- The creators of World of Tanks has launched a photo app PortHub with augmented reality Archived 1 December 2017 at the Wayback Machine. Appleapple.top July 2016. Retrieved September 2016
- VR Focus On Set with Wargaming's Virtually Inside the Warships 360 Filming Archived 10 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine. vrfocus 10 February 2016. Retrieved September 2016
- PhoeniX_Arseny.Белорусская компания Wargaming.net получила престижную премию на КРИ 2009 Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Maxigame.by май 2009. Архивировано из первоисточника 18 September 2013.
- IGN Staff. Wargaming.net Wins Best KRI 2010 Game Developer Award from Critics in Russia Archived 30 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Ign.com May 2010. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- КРИ 2011. Обзор от Goha.ru Archived 12 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Worldoftanks.ru May 2011. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- Suzie Ford. World of WarPlanes News Wargaming.net Scores Big Awards at Russian GDC Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Mmorpg.com May 2012. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wargaming.net.|