Warhammer Historical Wargames
Warhammer Historical Wargames, also known as Warhammer Historical, was the publisher of Warhammer Ancient Battles and other game systems. It was an imprint from the BL Publishing division of Games Workshop. From a leaked email from Rob Broom, who was the director of Warhammer Historical, it appears that Warhammer Historical is now a property of Forge World and his position has become redundant. In November 2010, it was reported that Games Workshop had dissolved the Warhammer Historical corporate structure.
On 25 May 2012, Games Workshop closed Warhammer Historical as a publishing and distribution arm of the company. These games are no longer available to purchase new, and presumably, production of any new systems has also ceased.
- Warhammer Ancient Battles
- English Civil War
- Warmaster Ancients
- Legends of the Old West
- Legends of the High Seas
- The Great War
- http://www.ukdata.com/numbers/03048480.html Warhammer Historical Wargames at UKData
- http://www.blpublishing.com/ BL Publishing
- http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2009/03/11/24418 Tabletop Gaming News Archived March 13, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Warhammer Historical dissolved". Tabletop Gaming News. 2010-11-10. Retrieved 2011-10-04.
- "Warhammer Historical closed". 2012-05-25.
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|