(Redirected from Wari (disambiguation))
|Look up wari or Wari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wari may refer to:
- Wari' people, Amazonian Amerindian nation
- Wari’ language, spoken by the Wari'
- Wari culture, Middle Horizon civilization that flourished in Peru
- Wari Empire, political formation that emerged around AD 500 in Peru
- Wari ruins, ruins of the capital city of the Wari Empire, located near Quinua, Peru
- Wari (dance), a typical dance of the Ancash Region in Peru
- Wari River, a river in Ethiopia
- Wari (game), or Oware, a board game
- Wari Tehsil, an administrative division in Upper Dir District, northern Pakistan
- Wari Thana, an administrative unit in Dhaka District, Bangladesh
- Pandharpur Wari, an annual pilgrimage to Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India in honor of the deity Vithoba
- WARI-LP, a low-power radio station (98.5 FM) licensed to serve Rochester, New York, United States
- Warri, a city in Nigeria
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.