WB Games Montréal
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Products||Batman: Arkham Origins|
Number of employees
WB Games Montréal was founded in 2010 by Martin Tremblay, Martin Carrier, and Reid Schneider. The studio is currently owned by Warner Bros.. One of the studio's titles, Batman: Arkham Origins was displayed for the public at the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), and received two nominations from the Game Critics Awards for Best Action/Adventure Game and Best Console Game. The game was also recognized at the event for: "Best Videogame" by Forbes; "Best Action Game" by Game Informer; "Best Comic Book-Related Game" by Newsarama; and "Best Xbox 360 Game" by IGN. Upon Batman: Arkham Origins's release it received positive reviews. However, the company received a significant amount of criticism for failing to conduct proper testing on the game prior to release as well as refusing to address a number of game-breaking bugs that plagued the title, instead preferring to focus on the development and release of paid DLC. On July 29, 2015, WB Games Montréal announced that the company is working on an action open world intellectual property for "next generation game platforms".
|2012||Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|2013||Batman: Arkham Origins||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2014||Lego Legends of Chima Online||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No|
- IGN (November 18, 2012). "WB Games -- Montreal". IGN. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- Tami (November 1, 2011). "Official Inauguration of Warner Bros Games Montreal". VillageGamer. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "2013 Nominees". Game Critics Awards. 2013. Archived from the original on June 26, 2013. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Pinchefsky, Carol (June 16, 2013). "The Best (And Worst) Of E3 2013". Forbes. Archived from the original on June 26, 2013. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Bertz, Matt (June 17, 2013). "Game Informer's Best Of E3 2013 Awards". Game Informer. GameStop. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Siegel, Lucas (June 14, 2013). "Newsarama's E3 2013 Best Of Show Selections". Archived from the original on June 26, 2013. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- "IGN's Best of E3 2013 Awards". IGN. J2 Global. June 11, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Maiburg, Emanuel. "Batman: Arkham Origins has no plans to fix several game breaking bugs".
- Sirani, Jordan (29 June 2015). "Batman: Arkham Origins Developer Working on New Open-World Action IP". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|