Warner Bros. International Television Production
|Founded||March 21, 2009|
|Parent||Warner Bros. Television|
The company has also acquired majority stakes in numerous production companies including Shed Media in the United Kingdom and BlazHoffski Holding B.V. (including Dahl TV and BlazHoffSki Levy Productions) in the Netherlands and Belgium. In 2014, the company acquired Netherlands-based Eyeworks and its global subsidiaries outside North America in a US$270 million deal, giving Warner Bros. businesses in 15 new territories.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2016)
Established as Shed Productions in 1998, the company was acquired by Time Warner in 2010, before being rebranded as Warner Bros. Television Productions UK in 2015.
As Eyeworks Australia, shows produced include Celebrity Splash, Being Lara Bingle, Gangs of Oz and Territory Cops. Following the rebrand, WBITPA began producing The Bachelor Australia from its fourth season and spin-off The Bachelorette Australia from its second season, as well as First Dates and the eighth season of Who Do You Think You Are?
- Tartaglione, Nancy (2 June 2014). "Warner Bros TV Group Seals Acquisition Of Eyeworks' Non-U.S. Businesses". Deadline. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "Warner Bros. International Television Production". Warner Bros. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (11 February 2014). "Warner Bros Television Group To Acquire Eyeworks Businesses In 15 Countries". Deadline. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Dickens, Andrew (2 June 2014). "Warner completes Eyeworks takeover". C21 Media. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Knox, David (3 June 2014). "Warner Bros takes over Eyeworks". TV Tonight. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Knox, David (29 November 2015). "Warner Bros to now produce The Bachelor franchise". TV Tonight. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "Warner Bros International Television Production Australia". Retrieved 25 November 2016.