Warner Robins High School
|Warner Robins High School|
401 South Davis Drive
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
|Motto||Tradition never graduates|
|School district||Houston County Schools|
|Color(s)||Cardinal and white|
The campus of WRHS is divided into four main buildings, the Main Building, Two Story, Multi-Purpose, and Vocational building. Beside the school is "Demon Valley," a football field where the WRHS Demons football team practices. The main campus is connected by a walk bridge that crosses over South Davis Drive to the school's parking lot, the band practice field, and McConnell-Talbert Stadium, which holds 18,000 fans.
The following sports are offered at Warner Robins: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, boys' and girls' soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball, and wrestling.
Over the years, WRHS productions have participated in the GHSA One-Act Competition, the Georgia Theatre Conference, Georgia Thespian Conference, and the Southeastern Theatre Conference.
- Eddie Anderson, football safety who played for the Seattle Seahawks and the Oakland Raiders
- Willie Blade, former NFL defensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys
- James Brooks, former NFL running back for the San Diego Chargers, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers; played in four Pro Bowls
- Mark Johnson, former professional baseball player (Chicago White Sox, Oakland Athletics, Milwaukee Brewers, St. Louis Cardinals) and current manager of the Kane County Cougars
- Amanda Kozak, Miss Georgia 2006, second runner-up in the Miss America pageant, Miss Georgia USA 2008, Georgia Teacher of the Year 2015
- Sonny Perdue, former Governor of Georgia
- Victoria Principal, Actress 
- Willie Reid, former wide receiver and KR/PR for the Pittsburgh Steelers; ACC championship MVP in 2005; MVP of the Orange Bowl in 2006 vs Penn State
- Ron Simmons, former nose tackle at Florida State University, member College Football Hall of Fame, played two years for the Cleveland Browns, professional wrestler
- Ben Smith, #22 overall in the 1990 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. Played DB for the Philadelphia Eagles, Denver Broncos, and the Arizona Cardinals
- "Warner Robins High School (Administration)". Warner Robins High. Retrieved 2016-08-07.
- http://reportcard2006.gaosa.org/k12/Accountability.aspx?TestType=acct&ID=676:4056 State of Georgia Governor's Office of Student Achievement.
- "Warner Robins High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- "WRHS Sports". WRHS. Retrieved July 13, 2018.
- "Eddie Lee Anderson, Jr". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on January 23, 2013. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Willie Blade". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on May 31, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "James Robert Brooks". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on April 8, 2013. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "WARNER ROBINS". Georgia Association of Educators. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "AJC Homepage". ajc.com. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- "Sonny Perdue (b. 1946)". The New Georgia Encyclopedia. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Burk, Jennifer. "Warner Robins resident lands big spot on small screen". macon. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Willie Reid #26". Stats LLC. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Ben Smith". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on October 25, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2013.