Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warnock may refer to:
- Barton H. Warnock (1911–1998), a botanist and taxonomist
- Bob Warnock, sailor on the deck of the submarine, USS Cachalot, when the attack on Pearl Harbor began
- Bryan Warnock, originator of Warnock's dilemma
- Diana Warnock (born 1940), Australian radio broadcaster and politician
- Geoffrey Warnock (died 1995), British philosopher and former Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University
- James Warnock, American engineer
- Jimmy Warnock (fl. 1930s), Belfast boxer who fought and beat Benny Lynch when World Champion in 1936 and again in 1937
- John Warnock (born 1940), American co-founder of Adobe Systems software company and inventor of Warnock algorithm
- Mary Warnock, Baroness Warnock (born 1924), British philosopher and chair of committees that produced reports about education and medicine
- Matthew Warnock (born 3 April 1984), Australian rules footballer
- Neil Warnock (born 1948), football manager (Crystal Palace)
- Robert Warnock (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- Stephen Warnock (born 1981), English footballer, currently playing for Derby County F.C.
- Warnock's dilemma, interpretations of a lack of response to online postings
- Warnock algorithm in computer graphics
- Warnock (typeface), a serif typeface
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warnock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.