Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warnock may refer to:
- Barton H. Warnock (1911–1998), a botanist and taxonomist
- Bob Warnock, sailor on the deck of the submarine, USS Cachalot, when the attack on Pearl Harbor began
- Bryan Warnock, originator of Warnock's dilemma
- Diana Warnock (born 1940), Australian radio broadcaster and politician
- Geoffrey Warnock (died 1995), British philosopher and former Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University
- James Warnock, American engineer
- Jimmy Warnock (fl. 1930s), Belfast boxer who fought and beat Benny Lynch when World Champion in 1936 and again in 1937
- John Warnock (born 1940), American co-founder of Adobe Systems software company and inventor of Warnock algorithm
- Mary Warnock, Baroness Warnock (1924–2019), British philosopher and chair of committees that produced reports about education and medicine
- Matthew Warnock (born 3 April 1984), Australian rules footballer
- Neil Warnock (born 1948), football manager
- Robert Warnock (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- Stephen Warnock (born 1981), English footballer, currently playing for Derby County F.C.
- Warnock's dilemma, interpretations of a lack of response to online postings
- Warnock algorithm in computer graphics
- Warnock (typeface), a serif typeface
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warnock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.