(Redirected from Warpaint)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up war paint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
War paint is a term for body painting. It may also refer to:
- Warpaint (band), an American indie rock band from Los Angeles
- War Paint (musical), a Broadway musical based on the rivalry between Elizabeth Arden and Helena Rubinstein
- Warpaint (The Black Crowes album), released in 2008
- War Paint (The Dangerous Summer album), released in 2011
- Warpaint (Happy Rhodes album), released in 1991
- War Paint (Lorrie Morgan album), released in 1994
- "War Paint" (Kelly Clarkson song), a song by Kelly Clarkson from her seventh studio album Piece by Piece
- "War Paint" (Lorrie Morgan song), a song by Lorrie Morgan from her fourth studio album of the same name
- "War Paint" (Gwen Stefani song), a song by Gwen Stefani from her third studio album This Is What the Truth Feels Like
- "Warpaint" (Ivory Hours song), a song by the band Ivory Hours from their studio album "Morning Light"
- "War Paint" (Rush song), a song by Rush from the studio album Presto
- "War Paint", a song by Madeline Merlo off of her 2016 debut studio album Free Soul
- War Paint (1926 film), a western directed by W. S. Van Dyke
- War Paint (1953 film), a western starring Robert Stack and Joan Taylor
- War Paint, a Disney comic book by Carl Barks
- Warpaint (mascot), a mascot of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team
- Luxilus coccogenis, also known as the Warpaint shiner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War paint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.